Simsburytv.org site information
This list last updated March 15, 2014
- In 2013 we started posting all our videos on youtube.com
- We use WordPress for managing our blog
- We use Magpie RSS for processing rss feeds to populate some of the pages of this website
MagpieRSS (aka Magpie) is an RSS and Atom parser for PHP.
- We use phplist for managing our newsletter
phplist is an open-source newsletter manager.
- We use JPEG / PNG Image Resizer for dynamic resizing of images where required
By: Michael John G. Lopez
- We use rss10.inc - by Edd Dumbill and Yahoo Pipes for easy generation of rss feeds
A convenience class to make it easy to write RSS classes
- MySql making possible to store, organize data and run many of the website features
The world's most popular open source database.
- PHP is making possible run and integrate most of the software above
PHP is a server-side HTML embedded scripting language.
- Apache HTTP Server making possible to access everything on this site.
Apache HTTP Server is open-source HTTP server for modern operating systems.
- We also use many services from google and yahoo, like Google News for feeding our news page with current simsbury news. Webmaster Tools and Analytics for site diagnostics and statistics. Google Custom Search. Yahoo mail and Gmail.
- If you have any questions, comments or suggestions about this website, please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For information about Simsbury Community Television please visit our about us page
or email our office at email@example.com
or call (860) 658-1720 - Mon-Fri from 9:00 to 5:00
Most watched videos (last 60 days)
- Can We Talk? A Conversation with Arthur House - views
- Headlines Simsbury with Karen Handville March 4, 2016 - views
- Journey into Fitness: Love Those Legs - views
- Journey into Yoga: Just Yoga - views
- The Tariffville Trainwreck - views
Simsburytv.org - Monthy stats
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'GAPI: Failed to authenticate user. Error: "https://developers.google.com/accounts/docs/AuthForInstalledApps
"' in /home/simstv/public_html/site-info/gapi.class.php:418
#0 /home/simstv/public_html/site-info/gapi.class.php(62): gapi->authenticateUser('simsburytv@gmai...', 'access19')
#1 /home/simstv/public_html/site-info/simsburytv.report.php(8): gapi->__construct('simsburytv@gmai...', 'access19')
thrown in /home/simstv/public_html/site-info/gapi.class.php on line 418
Stats from youtube.comhttp://www.youtube.com/simsburytv/
Stats from blip.tv
As of March 30, 2013 on blip.tv we had a total of 1576 videos, which have been viewed
times. These videos are no longer on blip.tv website and have been archived in the office.